Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cooking SuX


I hate cooking! This is the main reason I ate out a lot and didn't make healthy eating choices. I'm not good and it and I could be doing something else! But tonight starts week 3 of my fast food breakup and is still sucking! I'm doing well and eating exactly what I'm told. No cheat foods yet until my doctor releases me back to exercise. 
This is my food prep night and I think I did damn good! 
In my Ninja, I made enough protein shakes for about 6 servings! This time with vanilla protein powder and blueberries and instead of water, I used unsweetened Almond milk. 

While I was doing that, I managed to continue to cook 3 chicken breasts, 4 ground sirloin burgers with Mrs. Dash on them, 2 boil in the bags of brown rice and steamed broccoli enough for 4 meals but oops I was hungry and ate a cup of it! I have enough food for several days to simply heat up now in addition to tilapia that I'll cook. 

This now IS my fast food! I will get used to food prepping a few times a week but I'm already feeling much better now that I exit out Wendy's, hohos and cookies. I'm also sleeping better! 
Now I just need to get my rib at 100% so I can start exercising! Eye on the prize! 




No comments:

Post a Comment