Sunday, January 18, 2015

Feeling Friki

My rib hurts really bad so I decided to treat myself with my one latte that I'm allowed to have weekly right now. But this wasn't just any latte, it was a Friki Tiki type of latte. I mean seriously, who wouldn't feel better instantly drinking their latte with an umbrella straw??!!

 
Yesterday I bought Vanilla Creme Rule 1 protein. I had been given a sample and holy shit it tastes like birthday cake! I'm planning on throwing in some blueberries and other fruits in the future! Should be yummy.


Doctor Update: Either I take a break from class for a solid week and rest or I'm going to prolong my healing. I know what I should do but it's a very difficult decision for me right now and still pondering what my plan of attack will be. I'm still quite sore and can barely lift my purse. Right now I'm just working, teaching Zumba and allowed to go to the pool but no swimming. 



No comments:

Post a Comment