Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Eating Like A Bird

So it has been a week and I feel like I want to order $100.00 in Wendys food because I am craving fast food so much.

My typical day on a Monday goes like this:
  • Wake up and eat a HoHo
  • Take my dog out
  • Drink a large latte
  • Get to work and have another latte and maybe a cookie (sometimes a banana)
  • For lunch I would maybe eat a sloppy joe from the carryout next door with a Pepsi and a bag of chips. 
  • Teach Zumba for one hour after drinking a RedBull and maybe eating a NutraGrain bar just to get something in my stomach.
  • Get Wendys for dinner after teaching Zumba. 
  • Eat Wendys in a hurry then shower and go straight to bed. 
  • Wake up in the middle of the night and eat cookies.
  • Plus at times I would have maybe 5 Starbucks a week. 
  • Me LOVING Starbucks!
So then I just repeat daily with some variations. 

So now it has been 1 full week of no junk food, no pop, no Wendys (or any fast food) except I had Chipotle but ate just the chicken and salsa out of the burritos that we had oh and I had a few fork fulls of rice and beans with it.

No exercise other than Zumba right now because I have a displaced rib from Whooping Cough which I had for almost 3 months. It f*cking sucks. I am generally healthy and this is really keeping me down.

I currently weight 125 and I have been around this weight since high school. I am 36 years old and almost 37 (April) and just had blood work taken at the doctors office and everything came back normal and I am healthy other than this damn rib hurting me. (I am currently going to get it adjusted at the Chiropractors office.) I want to be as lean as possible and stronger.

See, I really am not over weight but I want to transform my body into a lean, mean badass machine. I will be posting BEFORE pictures tonight or tomorrow but these pictures are from the last summer.
Zumba Concert
Beach Time is the BEST time
I remember feeling great and headed to teach class


So this week I feel like I am about to starve. Eggs, chicken, greens shake, repeat. AHHH But guess what...I feel sooo much better already and not run down. I am not giving up, I am not giving in and working hard at this. Once I get cleared from the doctor, watch out cause this girl is UNSTOPPABLE! BEEP BEEP - get the heck out of my way!
Chicken breasts and steamed broccoli. Yummy

Strawberries with Chocolate protein = mouth orgasm



No comments:

Post a Comment