Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sink or Swim

I felt my entire body thanking me as I slowly walked into the warm pool tonight. It was roughly 20 degrees outside but around 80 in the pool and it made me realize I need to do this more often. 
The pool is roughly 54 feet long and I did 6 laps tonight. I took it easy and only used my legs to get to one side to another. No arm swimming - doctors orders. I have always been fairly active and self-motivated but it's been extremely hard to be self-motivated when I don't feel well and haven't felt well since October. 
On a side note why the hell is it a big freaking deal to anyone that I have a personal trainer again? I'm getting sick and tired of everyone f@cking judging me! I trust he has me on the right track and is knowledgable. And no, I don't have an image malfunction or eating disorder! If you're judging me then get off your ass and exercise! Oh and I was told today that I have fat legs! Wtf!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment